Submission boards 2nd draft

Posted: Wednesday 26 May 2010 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels:

Here I have taken into consideration everything raised in the crit. I have taken out the last board completely because the work for that concept is on here anyway. I have also cut down on the number of images I have on the remaining boards and re-shot all my final photography and shopped it to make it a little more professional. I intend to print these out prior to printing the final boards to check for spelling and grammar, as well as making sure the images look right before going to print.

I still feel strongly about the first board, but others were concerned, and stated it should be an impact board. I suppose the work should speak for itself. I might change that in the 3rd draft.

0 comments: