Final crit feedback

Posted: Wednesday 26 May 2010 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels:

Once again the feedback was good. The main issues were surrounding the number of boards I had and the amount of information that was on them. They liked my packaging and was happy with everything I presented. Nobody questioned my concept nor my choice of type, layout or colour.

As for the blog, they said I had a good amount of variation, and I had some strong critical analysis of my development. They picked up on the mini crits I had with Graham, and said it was valuable to reflect on that experience.

I can't but help I have things missing, yet the feedback told me otherwise. My research informs my ideas and I am making informed decisions but I am bugged about how far I could have taken this, which I will touch on in the evaluation.

The feedback forms




Points raised -
* Too much info on boards
* Scale photos up, scale nets down
* Cut extra concept board
* Spell check everything

0 comments: