New treatments and packaging examples

Posted: Saturday 22 May 2010 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels:

These are some treatments for a new proposed line of Panamax paracetamol. I wanted to give the brand an alternative quality to the one I'm putting forward as the solution to the brief. I wanted to use the packaging graphics to forge a dialogue that people can relate too, so I came up with a bunch of situations where people would benefit from my product.

Here are some more examples of the treatments I have shown before. I have started experimenting with typefaces and I found that droid serif had the desired effect I was looking for.

I also applied the typeface to the packaging solutions I had developed previously.


I decided to keep these nets as they are similar to cigarette packets and they prove to be easily transportable.

0 comments: