Finals

Posted: Thursday 20 May 2010 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels:

I've got my finals sorted for the first concept. I chose to create the full amount of packaging for the hangover kit. The product is the tablet the range was the packaging for it, along with all the other packages I created and the distribution would be the hangover kit. I intend to create another range based on the paracetamol tablets besides this which will be for different quantities.


These finals were finalised on the back of the crit on Wednesday. I got some feedback but no real issues other than typos, and colours, etc. If I had presented a more focussed selection of work then I may have had some better feedback.

This is a quick screen shot of what I will print this afternoon ready for print finishing later. I'm really happy with the results and with the time I have left I want to explore my other concept without printing them all out. I will look to submit final designs for the new concept which would be aimed at the same audience.

As well as that I will also be finishing off my screen resolutions for the digital part of the module and hoped to submit both a website and iphone application proposal.

0 comments: