Promo posters

Posted: Wednesday 1 December 2010 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels: ,

I'm bringing together the aesthetic of the publication into the promotion, and it is and isn't working how I would like. The retro typeface I made doesn't look right next to the helvetica layouts. So I have taken some elements and exagerated them to sum up what the publication is about. I wanted to give a flavour of what too expect without giving too much of the content away.

Concept 1 - Taken the aesthetic from the publication. Bright and simple. But could be difficult to get noticed in and around the rest of the visual noise.





Concept 2 - Bright duotone images with halftone effect with the text overlayed seems to work better. Introduced the retro type but offset to make it appear as part of the background.



Last ones - again, not sure, I like typeface but the helvetica and this doesn't really work

0 comments: