Final Arkitekt covers

Posted: Wednesday 1 December 2010 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels: ,

These having been kicking their heels for a week now, because I wanted to get the bulk of the Premier League brief done. I have now come to the conclusion based on the comments in the crit and comments from Joe last week that the simplified versions work better. I feel there is more justification for having the logo presented like this and the colour works better than the red. I was pretty set on doing the over print but tests revealed that it just was not legible enough.

I was going to present the type in some sort of hierarchy but Joe felt that the simplified approach would appeal more to the target audience. We both felt that the other direction was a little too conventional and this stood out more.

0 comments: