late music series - another design direction

Posted: Monday 18 October 2010 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels: ,

This is a much more clinical, direct, design approach. I think it's a little too modernist though. I carried the style across to the A5 card to see how it worked in a different frame.

The typefaces need to be sans serif and capitalised to achieve the effect I wanted but I felt that this just doesn't relate to the audience as much. I had an idea about using overprinting and this kind of layout is suited to it but it just does not work in this context.

I am actually settled on the colour palette, as I think it just works really well. It injects that vibrance I want to portray but it's not too overbearing.























A combination of the two approaches























0 comments: