Trading card/sticker visualisations

Posted: Friday 15 January 2010 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels:

These sketches show the initial stage I am at with one particular section of my sequence. I decided to put together small sequences and then put them all together to make the bigger sequence which will hopefully last around 40 seconds. These thumbnails are of my sticker designs so far.

The image of the player appears within the frame, the info bar swings over and the text is displayed. The opaque badge in the corner moves around freely within its space and the player is separated from the background, and scales up. Although it may be difficult to see whats going on now, I hope to have a clearer sequence in place before next week. At the moment I am fairly happy with the development but I need to consider how these will work on screen because the stickers have to be portrait.

0 comments: