Trying and Testing

Posted: Wednesday 27 January 2010 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels:

I seem to have a lot of mini sequences, all of which make sense to me, as I don't want to animate my whole sequence in one because it would just be unmanageable. I have created another three videos here which continues my exploration of the software and the ideas I have had thus far.


I need to decide soon on how a full sequence will fit together so that I can be more productive, at the moment I'm trying and testing but not getting very far because I haven't done the relevant planning.

This first mini sequence, which is unfinished, was taken from my storyboards and all seems to work quite well. I need to animate the arrows in a different way because they aren't working. The next step for this is to get the sticker designs finalised so that I have the full layout ready.

This is a test animation to see if I could animate my logo in a similar way. I like the typeface I used here and may now use it on my final logo for variation from the other font that dominates the sequences currently.


The last sequence was created to see if I could actually animate the final sequence according to my storyboards. This was created using the help of Mike and it works pretty well, although it folds the wrong way.

0 comments: